요새 간간히 리눅스 커널을 분석하고 공부한다.
It's so difficult..
어렵다.
There are may unknown variables, structures and functions.
구조체에 변수도 많고 함수도 많다.
I think it will take long time to analyze what variables is working in kernel.
각 변수들이 무슨 기능을 하는 지 파악하는 데 꽤나 시간이 걸릴 것같다.
I want to study English, so have read the book written by English.
영어 공부도 같이 한다고 커널 분석서를 원서로 보고 있다.
eventually, headache came yesterday. sore eyes..
결국, 어제 편두통이 왔다. 눈도 따끔거렸다.
It is a link to help to study Linux kernel.
아래에는 리눅스 커널을 분석하는 데 유용한 사이트이다.
If you click, the page comes.
위 링크를 클릭하면 다음 사이트가 나온다.
If you click a link in the upper page, you can see kernel source codes.
위 페이지에서 단어를 클릭해보면 아래와 같이 커널 소스 코드도 볼 수 있다.
It's convenient.
편리하다.
It will thank you, if you inform when you can see a incorrect sentence.
Because I'm studying English now.


댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기